“I believe that everyone should have a chance to realize that, they do have it in them. To not just show me or their friends or family but to themselves that they can do it, lose weight, tone up, be healthy, build muscle, or to just be happy with that person they see every day in the mirror!”
- High school and collegiate athlete (football, baseball, and swimming)
- Assistant for one of the best Crossfiters and coach’s in Grand Junction Colorado (Cody Flemming) in 2012
Brian specializes in:
- Working with people who want to better themselves but do not have the guidance or help to get there.
- High school athletes in any field from football to soccer.
- Also with people who want to compete in competitions such as CrossFit or triathlons
- CrossFit level 1 certified
- Olympic lifting
- Functional fitness
Brian’s favorite quote:
“You don’t have to be great to start, you have to start to be Great!”