First a quick correction: I told you that the daily reflections were not public. I was wrong, they are public. You don’t have to be deep on those personal reflections but I still suggest that you participate. It’s extremely helpful to see when you aren’t the only person struggling and I can also guarantee that there are others out there that get a little stronger when they see that they aren’t the only people having a rough time.
Congrats to all of our Whole Life Challenge participants! We had a great pre-lim event and a great kick-off for the WLC! How has the weekend been treating everyone? I know some of you are having a hard time and some of you started early. Regardless of how you started I know you are all excited to hear about your first weekly challenge!
Be That Guy!
What does that mean? It means that 3 times next week you will talk to a restaurant and ask all the relevant questions necessary to make sure that you can (or can’t!) eat at that restaurant and stay WLC compliant.
- You do not have to eat at every restaurant you talk to, but you must eat at one of them
- You may talk to someone at the restaurant in person or over the phone. NO EMAIL!
- You task is complete whether it turns out you can or cannot eat at that restaurant and stay compliant
- You must post your results in your affiliate’s Weekly Challenge discussion forum. Each post must be clear about what can or cannot be eaten and the WLC status of the restaurant
- Don’t make any assumptions based on this. You can visit the restaurants that people report, but you must ask your own questions when you eat there! You never know just how good of a detective they were!
Be that guy 3 times next week and earn 2 bonus points!
So go scout out some restaurants and post to the forums at Whole Life Challenge for everyone in the gym to see!
And if you didn’t get to the pre-lims event make sure you get in the shop this week so you can get your score taken!
5X3 Hang Squat Cleans + 1 Push Jerk – heaviest possible, rest 60 sec.
3 rounds for time of:
14 Burpee Over-the-Box Jumps 24/20″
21 KBS 24/16kg
28 Shoulder Touches