- Don’t forget about the Saturday Open House Memorial Day Murph event! All our members and non-members are invited and welcome to bring guests. The guys from Bighorn CrossFit will be here so come make our guests feel welcome.
- There will be a limited schedule on Memorial Day, the 28th. We will have a morning class and an afternoon class only.
- We will be closed May 31 – June 4. Lawrence will be deployed and Jeff will be out of town. Let us know if you NEED to workout on those days. If we get a big response we will look into bringing an extra set of hands in otherwise we will be posting workouts that you can do at home.
- There is now an additional evening class at 6:30 PM Monday-Thursday.
- Bring water to class! It’s starting to get warm out and it is very important that you stay hydrated throughout the day and have something to replenish yourself once you finish working out. You can fill up your water bottles here but if you don’t bring one Lawrence may not let you borrow his. (He probably will though because he is a sucker for people who are thirsty.)
WOD May 24, 2012
20 Minute AMRAP
Max Effort Pull ups
Score is reported as rounds and total pullups.